Real talk: some of us didn't know what a serum was a few years ago. Gasp! Maybe you can relate. Whether you recently realized how important applying sunscreen daily is (ahem — absolutely vital!) or that a good moisturizer can make or break how your makeup sets, every skincare journey is different. Even the best of the beauty gurus had to start somewhere!
Building a regimen from the ground up can be a lot. It's a long road of trial and error, experimentation, and intensive research. And that's not accounting for the money you spend on new products. When confronted with the dizzying array of ingredients out there, skin concerns, and potential interactions, it can be tempting to throw in the towel and just use good ol' fashioned soap and water.
So, what do you do when you want to glow like a pro but don't have time to develop a well-informed routine? Simple. Treat yourself to our 5-Step Deluxe Natural Skin Care Set! We're going to tell you all about this beneficial bundle of skincare must-haves, why you need it, how to get the most out of it, and some tips and tricks along the way. Get set — go!
What Is the Deluxe Skincare Set?
Your skincare needs are personal, dependent on everything from your complexion type and budget to your goals. But one thing is universal, and that's the need for a consistent routine. We designed our starter set to take the guesswork out of the process, with carefully crafted essentials that work in harmony to give you a glorious glow at an affordable price.
It contains five, full-sized, natural skincare products:
- So Clean! – Facial Cleanser
- Rose and Shine – Rose Water Toner
- Nectar of the C – Vitamin C Serum
- Eyes Eyes Baby – Anti-Aging Eye Cream
- H2 Oh Yeah – Hydrating Moisturizer
Each of these potent, yet gentle, products combine nourishing botanicals into a hassle-free routine that's easy to stick to. It's free of parabens, sulfates, harmful chemicals, and hundreds of other nasties that creep into cosmetics. The best part? It's fool-proof and effective while feeling like a total indulgence. Here's how to complete this simple twice-daily skincare routine:
- Wash your face with So Clean! and lukewarm water. Rinse.
- Spritz Rose and Shine onto your face and neck.
- Apply 2-3 drops of Nectar of the C onto fingertips. Gently smooth onto your entire face until absorbed, avoiding around the eyes.
- Add a small amount of Eyes Eyes Baby around your eye area and gently tap into your skin, using very light pressure.
- Apply a generous amount of H2 Oh yeah to your face and neck, and massaging it in until absorbed.
We told you it was easy.
Okay, It Sounds Magical. But Do I Really Need This Skincare Kit?
Some of us have certain non-negotiables when it comes to what we put on our faces. Stinging chemicals and overwhelming scents? No thanks. Anything greasy or drying? Hard pass. We've applied all of our skincare experience to create something that ticks all the boxes, with products made the right way. That means natural, safe, vegan, and cruelty-free. Allow us to better acquaint you with some of the superheroes you'll meet in our starter set:
Suitable for all skin types, this purifying, soothing cleanser gets you squeaky clean without dryness or irritation. Smooth, lightly foaming gel sweeps away dirt and makeup while balancing your skin's natural oils, promoting smoother skin in the process. It's packed with skincare superstars like:
- Organic coconut oil - Handy for gently removing dirt and makeup
- Rosemary extract - Perfect for purifying and decongesting pores
- Organic aloe - Hardworking hydrator that helps remove buildup
- Glycerin - A natural ingredient that attracts and holds moisture
- Gotu kola - A powerful anti-aging antioxidant
Hot tips: Use lukewarm water and your fingertips to gently massage the lather into skin. Don't forget the face and neck need love too! Rinse, then pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
Rose and Shine
This refreshing toner hydrates and soothes skin. Its fine mist spray and calming rose scent provide sensory bliss, setting the stage for your skin to better absorb the rest of your skincare products. And did we mention there are only a handful of ingredients? This rose water toner has:
- Rose Water- naturally soothes and refreshes the skin.
- Glycerin & organic aloe vera - to lock in that moisture so your skin feels hydrated, nourished, and soft all day long.
Hot tips: Rose and Shine is a perfect pick me up during the day if you have dry skin and need a hydration boost. It's also great for refreshing makeup!
Nectar of the C
For that goddess-like glow. With 15% vitamin C, this lightweight gel serum has an herbaceous citrus scent and leaves skin glowing, nourished, and bright. In it, you'll find:
- Vitamin C - We use Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, a form of vitamin C that is more stable and less likely to irritate. It reduces the appearance of dark spots, evens skin tone, and promotes brighter, glowing skin!
- Vitamin E - A soother and smoother that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid- a hydrating super-ingredient that can hold 1000 times its weight in water.
- Organic jojoba - A mighty moisturizer that softens and conditions skin.
Hot tips: If you can, give this one a few minutes to fully absorb, especially before going outside. Massage any excess product into the tops of your hands and décolletage.
Eyes Eyes Baby
Late night? No prob. Minimize the appearance of wrinkles, bags, dark circles, and puffiness with a dab of our silky eye cream. Eyes Eyes Baby is perfect as both a quick fix and for long-term results, with a subtle lavender scent. It's packed with:
- Caffeine - Gives tired-looking skin a beauteous boost
- Vitamin B3 - Anti-aging rockstar that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Squalane - Hydrator and soother derived from olive oil
- Matrixyl 3000 - A natural peptide that smooths the skin
Hot tips: Gently massage or tap a pea-sized amount into the area below your eyes using your ring or middle finger. Start in the innermost corner and move outward, avoiding your bottom eyelashes.
H2 Oh Yeah
The final step, H2 Oh Yeah delivers the perfect amount of hydration and moisture to parched skin. This rich face cream provides deep, long-lasting hydration AND will help to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles! It contains an all-star line up of some of skin’s care’s most effective moisturizing ingredients, including:
- Hyaluronic Acid- a hydrating super-ingredient that can pull in 1000 times its weight in water.
- Shea butter - full of vitamins and ideal for combating dry skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil- an antioxidant rich natural extract with anti-aging properties, and it gives this face cream its pretty yellow hue!
- Glycerin & organic aloe vera - to lock in that moisture so your skin feels hydrated, nourished, and soft all day long
Hot tips: Put a generous amount in the center of your palms instead of on your fingertips, allowing the product to warm up before application. Massage into your skin with light, upward strokes to lift your skin. Don’t forget to moisturize your neck!
Benefits to Using Skincare Sets
We've covered that the use of skincare sets is a convenient, affordable, no-fuss way to get gorgeous skin. Our skincare kit does exactly that, without any of the bad stuff. But if you're still not convinced, here are a few more of the many benefits to our starter set.
- It's great for rejuvenating neglected skin.
- It's formulated for all skin types and is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- It's perfect for those who are unsure which ingredients are best to combine or avoid.
- It can help you manage the effects of environmental stressors.
- It's great for both beginners and skincare aficionados.
- It combines carefully selected complementary natural ingredients.
- It helps even skin tone, brighten, and nourish.
- It softens texture, fights dullness, and soothes woebegone skin.
- It offers a gratifying way to practice self-care and boost confidence.
- It keeps you looking youthful, refreshed, and glowing.
But we didn't stop there. At Fleur and Bee, we wanted to go above and beyond, which is why our set is:
- Made using FSC-certified, 100% recycled post-consumer waste paperboard.
- Leaping Bunny certified and free of animal byproducts and ingredients.
- Crafted with sustainably sourced ingredients made with 100% renewable wind energy.
- 1% of sales go to social initiatives and charity.
So what are you waiting for? Radiant skin is calling! We think this might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.