Your search is over. This is the hydrating moisturizer you have been looking for.
Packed with 21 incredible active ingredients, H2 Oh Yeah will not only provide deep, long-lasting hydration, but it will keep fine lines and wrinkles at bay and keep your skin super smooth. So, let's talk about why H2 Oh Yeah Hydrating Moisturizer is truly the gold standard when it comes to hydrating moisturizers.
IN A NUTSHELL
21 Actives, So Many Benefits!
With 21 active ingredients, H2 Oh Yeah Hydrating Moisturizer covers all the bases when it comes to treating dry and dehydrated skin. Here’s a run-down of its active ingredients and all the incredible benefits they offer:
- Aloe Vera is a humectant known for both its healing properties and its ability to moisturize the skin.
- Sunflower Oil is full of antioxidants like vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K and vitamin D, all of which nourish the skin and help protect it from environmental stressors.
- Squalane mimics our own naturally occurring oil, resulting in more balanced and well-moisturized skin.
- Grapeseed Oil helps minimize the look of large pores and soothes the skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil works to moisturize and smooth uneven texture
- Safflower Oil is effective at restoring hydration without clogging pores.
- Glycerin is a great hydrator well known for also being able to tighten and firm the skin.
- Vitamin B3 will restore and strengthen skin. Otherwise known as niacinamide, it is known for its ability to help the outermost layer of skin retain moisture.
- Vitamin B5 is a humectant that pulls moisture up from the deeper layers of skin to hydrate the outer layer.
- Vitamin E is a great antioxidant known for its ability to soothe and moisturize the skin.
- Jojoba Oil is one of the greatest ingredients for hydrating your skin, plus it’s full of antioxidants like vitamin A, D, and E.
- Hyaluronic Acid has the ability to hold a thousand times its weight in water, making it a must-have hydrating ingredient.
- Green Tea uses its antioxidant powers to protect the skin
- Geranium Flower Oil is known for having a natural toning effect on skin.
- Wild Geranium Extract has natural astringent properties that help temporarily tighten skin for a more youthful look.
- Horsetail Plant helps soothe and calm irritated skin.
- Dandelion is well known for being able to soothe irritated skin.
- Coenzyme Q10 contains serious antioxidant properties. It both protects the skin and helps it retain moisture.
- Shea Butter helps moisturize the skin and even out imperfections.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil is packed with fatty acids that help hydrate the skin on a deeper level.
- Gotu Kola is a herb that is great at removing skin’s impurities
See what we mean about packing it with moisturizing goodness? We’d be hard pressed to think of an effective hydrating ingredient we didn’t include.
How to Incorporate H2 Oh Yeah Hydrating Moisturizer Into Your Skin Care Routine
While it may be able to perform a jaw-dropping number of functions, H2 Oh Yeah Hydrating Moisturizer is simple to use. Here’s how to incorporate it into your skincare routine:
- Cleanse - Start with a gentle, non-drying cleanser that’s good for all skin types.
- Tone - Refresh and balance your skin with a hydrating toner.
- Apply serum - Treat your skin with your serum of choice, based on your skin care concerns. If you suffer from dry or dehydrated skin, Just Dew It is the perfect companion to H2 Oh Yeah.
- Moisturize - Scoop a nickel-sized amount of H2 Oh Yeah hydrating moisturizer and gently massage into your face and neck. You’ll feel your skin drink up the hydration!
- Apply eye cream - Be sure to nourish the delicate area with an eye cream.
No matter what your skin type, you will benefit from H2 Oh Yeah. It targets both dry skin and dehydrated skin; if you have oily or combination skin, it can often and easily become dehydrated. H2 Oh Yeah helps to balance your skin for the ideal amount of hydration for you. So, what are you waiting for? Give your skin a tall drink of water with our hydrating moisturizer, H2 Oh Yeah.