Hold on to your hats, kids, because we are about to rock your skin care world! Our new H2 Oh Yeah Hydrating Moisturizer is chock full of every heavy-hitting moisturizing ingredient you can name and is formulated to make your skin feel as soft as a baby’s bottom!
Packed with 21 incredible active ingredients, this rich moisturizer will not only provide deep, long-lasting hydration, but it will keep fine lines and wrinkles at bay and keep your skin super smooth! So let’s get to it and talk about why H2 Oh Yeah Hydrating Moisturizer is truly the gold standard when it comes to hydrating moisturizers!
IN A NUTSHELL
21 Actives, So Many Benefits!
With 21 active ingredients, H2 Oh Yeah Hydrating Moisturizer covers pretty much all the bases when it comes to moisturizing needs. Here’s a run-down of ingredients and all the incredible benefits they offer!
- Aloe Vera - An incredible humectant, aloe vera is known for both its healing properties and its ability to moisturize the skin. If you have skin that needs soothing, aloe vera comes to the rescue every time!
- Sunflower Oil - Sunflowers aren’t just another pretty face! Full of antioxidants like vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K and vitamin D, sunflower oil will help protect your skin from environmental stressors that can harm it. Not only that, but this natural botanical is known for its ability to help unclog pores.
- Squalane - Even when using a moisturizer, some of us still need to be careful about controlling the oil we naturally produce which is just some of why we love squalane so much. Since squalane mimics our own naturally occurring oil, our skin is essentially fooled into thinking it’s produced enough and stops!
- Grapeseed Oil - If you thought grapes were fabulous for wine, wait until you try them for your skin! Grapeseed oil is non-comedogenic which means it won’t clog your pores. It’ll also help minimize the look of large pores. It’s also fantastic for calming redness which is wonderful for those of us who suffer from it!
- Evening Primrose Oil - If you’ve got rough skin with an uneven texture, evening primrose oil is the perfect antidote!
- Safflower Oil - Do you have skin that clogs easily? Safflower oil will come to your rescue by keeping them clear and keeping your skin smooth!
- Glycerin - Not only is glycerin known for its incredible ability to moisturize the skin, it’s well known for being able to also tighten and firm it! If you’re looking for a great hydrating ingredient that also kills it when it comes to anti-aging, glycerin is the perfect choice!
- Vitamin B3 - In addition to being able to restore and strengthen skin, vitamin B3, otherwise known as niacinamide, is a true team player, known for its ability to help the outermost layer of skin retain moisture.
- Vitamin B5 - A brilliant humectant, vitamin B5 is able to pull moisture up from the deeper layers of skin to hydrate the outer layer.
- Vitamin E - If you know anything about moisturizing the skin you probably know that vitamin E is one of the best moisturizing ingredients you could ever wish for which is why we’ve made sure to include it!
- Jojoba Oil - One of the all-star moisturizers of all time, jojoba oil is not only one of the greatest ingredients for hydrating your skin, it’s full of antioxidants like vitamin A, D, and E. It also contains great nutrients like the minerals chromium, copper, and zinc, plus Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Hyaluronic acid is an absolute non-negotiable part of any anti-aging skin care routine. Its ability to promote an ageless appearance by making skin look plumper and fuller is second to none as is its ability to give skin that coveted dewy look!
- Green Tea - If you think green tea is just for a mid-afternoon break, think again! Among its many wonderful benefits, it contains vitamin A which keeps the outer layers of skin looking amazing. It’s also great for reducing redness if that happens to be a problem.
- Geranium Flower Oil - Yes, they look beautiful in flower boxes, but that’s not all geraniums are good for! Geranium flower oil is known for having a natural toning effect on skin. Not only that, it temporarily helps tighten it!
- Wild Geranium Extract - You may not be aware of this but wild geranium extract actually has natural astringent properties that help temporarily tighten skin for a more youthful look!
- Horsetail Plant - One of those ingredients that even most skincare enthusiasts don’t know a lot about, it helps soothe and calm irritated skin.
- Dandelion - The next time you’re pulling unwanted dandelions from your yard, think again! While they may not look great in your yard, they’re well known for being able to soothe irritated skin!
- Coenzyme Q10 - If you have an uneven skin tone, you should absolutely know about Coenzyme Q10. With serious antioxidant properties, it helps protect the skin from environmental stressors that can harm it. Found in everything from fruits to veggies to some oils, it’s an incredible addition to this hydrating moisturizer.
- Shea Butter - It’s no secret that shea butter helps moisturize the skin but did you also know it helps even out imperfections? If your skin is a little...imperfect, try a little shea butter and see what happens!
- Sea Buckthorn Oil - Sea buckthorn oil is packed with fatty acids that help deliver moisture to the skin in a big way to hydrate the skin on a deeper level.
- Gotu Kola - Never heard of gotu kola? This wonderful little herb is great at removing skin’s impurities!
See what we mean about packing it with moisturizing goodness? We’d be hard pressed to think of a hydrating ingredient we didn’t put in there!
How to Incorporate H2 Oh Yeah Hydrating Moisturizer Into Your Skin Care Routine
While it may be able to perform a jaw-dropping number of functions, H2 Oh Yeah Hydrating Moisturizer is simple to use. Here’s how to incorporate it into your skincare routine:
- Cleanse - Since the basis of any good skincare routine is cleansing, we recommend using a gentle, non-drying cleanser that’s good for all skin types.
- Tone - Just a few spritzes of a hydrating toner will be just fine.
- Apply serum - Dab a few drops of a brightening serum to give the skin a little “umph.”
- Moisturize - Just take a little H2 Oh Yeah Hydrating Moisturizer and gently massage into the skin for a deep hydrating experience!
- Apply eye cream - H2 Oh Yeah Hydrating Moisturizer is wonderful but it’s not a substitute for eye cream. Be sure to nourish this delicate area with a great one.
We don’t know what else we could have put in H2 Oh Yeah Hydrating Moisturizer to make it any more effective. If you have dry skin and really, really need a serious, grown-up, get-the-job-done moisturizer, this is for you! We hope you like it as much as we do!