So maybe you’ve got your basic skin care routine down, you’re giving your face some much needed TLC, and you’re seeing the payoff in brighter, more radiant skin.
But you can never get enough glow! Adding a detox face mask to your lineup can be exactly what you need to score the luminous look you only thought possible with a filter.
Introducing Prince Charcoal, a knight in shining armor for your skin! Prince Charcoal is a detox face mask with an array of awesome benefits to get you looking great.
Here’s everything you need to know about Fleur & Bee’s new vegan charcoal face mask, the natural ingredients — and why this prince can give you the self-care you’re looking for:
Here’s Why You Need a Charcoal Mask
Face masks have been all the rage for a minute now, and there’s a reason why you see them all over Instagram. They add an extra level of cleansing, care, and anti-aging protection to your skin care routine.
Here are five reasons why a detox face mask can work wonders for your skin:
- Next level cleansing. The right mask can help to take your cleansing game to the next level. It cleans dirt, oil and other impurities leaving your skin super clean and ready to soak up all the good-for-you skin care products.
- Declog your pores. Through day-to-day exposure to dirt and toxins, our pores tend to get a bunch of build up. A charcoal face mask can help clear that away.
- Soothe your skin. Adding a detox face mask to your regime can help calm and soothe overstressed skin.
- Adds moisture. One of the main benefits of a charcoal mask is the moisture factor! Keeping your skin hydrated is a key ingredient for a youthful, glowing look.
- Evens out skin tone. Depending on the ingredients in the face mask you choose, adding one to your routine can encourage revitalized skin.
The Good-for-You Ingredients in Our Charcoal Face Mask
All the ingredients in our charcoal face mask have been hand-picked to maximize results and give you a glow every time you use it. The natural ingredients include:
Kaolin clay is a gentle type of clay, named for an area in China where it was originally found. It’s white and soft and has a wealth of benefits for your skin. It helps to balance oils, soothe and alleviate temporary redness, and soften texture.
This mineral-rich clay actually comes from volcanic ash! And it’s amazing for balancing natural oils and adding a protective boost to your skin.
Coconut Charcoal Powder
This powerful ingredient serves as a super effective natural cleanser. It’s made by burning coconut shells, then activating the charcoal in a furnace at high temps. When charcoal is activated it creates tiny pores that have major absorbent ability. We chose it for Prince Charcoal because it does such a great job of getting rid of dirt, oils and all the other junk that builds up on your skin!
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice
This super soothing plant brings a fresh glow and helps to reduce the appearance of redness or irritation. It’s rich in antioxidants and has a lovely calming sensation.
Organic Reishi Mushroom Extract
This may be a new-to-you skin care ingredient, but reishi mushrooms have been used for centuries in Chinese medicine. When it comes to skin care, reishi mushroom helps to reawaken the skin and give you a natural, luminous glow.
Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract
This ancient ingredient — most commonly used for beverage purposes — is also an amazingly effective skin scare soother, rich in antioxidants. It boosts your skin’s natural plumpness and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Popular in aromatherapy and as a calming, sleep-inducing herb, lavender is also beneficial for your epidermis. Derived from the lovely violet-hued plant, it calms skin much like it calms nerves. It also works as both a toning and balancing agent, so there’s lots of bang for your buck.
This natural cleanser helps to minimize the appearance of pores and clean dirt, oil, and impurities. Derived from the aromatic herb, it also helps to temporarily tighten the appearance of your skin.
Honeysuckle Flower Extract
This fragrant flower extract helps to minimize temporary redness, calm your skin and promote an even skin tone.
How to Use Our Detox Mask
Use your Prince Charcoal detox face mask between one and three times per week.
Here’s a rundown of your recommended routine on the days when you choose to use Prince Charcoal:
- Wash your face with So Clean! and lukewarm water. Rinse clean.
- Apply Prince Charcoal and leave it on for 10 minutes. Rinse clean.
- Spritz Rose and Shine onto your face and neck and allow it to absorb.
- Apply 2-3 drops of Nectar of the C onto fingertips. Gently smooth onto your entire face, avoiding the eye area. Let your skin soak it up.
- Generously apply Crème de la Cream moisturizer to your face and neck.
- Dab a small amount of Eyes Eyes Baby around your eye area.
- Take some selfies and share that legendary glow!
Who Needs a Charcoal Face Mask?
Whether you’re already taking amazing care of your skin — or you’re just trying to power up your routine, Prince Charcoal can only help. Honestly, adding a detox face mask is that extra layer of TLC that everyone could use.
Prince Charcoal is designed to benefit all skin types. So whether your skin is sensitive, dry, or combination, you’ll see results from using it on the regular.
Picture this: a hot bath, your fave Netflix show, and Prince Charcoal. If you’re into self-care at all, it’s the ultimate night in.
You deserve it. Treat yo’self.
Fleur & Bee: Know Who You’re Buying From
At Fleur & Bee, we’re a small, close-knit team that makes natural skin care that's good for you, good for your wallet, and good for the planet.
Our clean skin care products are packed with carefully selected botanical ingredients that are time-tested and proven to work gently. Our collection is 100% vegan and cruelty-free and are free of nasties like parabens, sulfates, phthalates, silicones, and artificial fragrances. Oh and everything is under $30!
We’re also a sustainable skin care brand. Our products are crafted with sustainably sourced ingredients and are made with 100% renewable wind energy, and our packaging is up to 90% recyclable!
If we sound like your kind of clean skin care brand, check out our product lineup! Also, stay tuned to our blog for tips on easy, affordable, good-for-you skin care choices and ways to get your glow on!